AHIMA Data Analytics Workshop
October 6, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Do you work with healthcare data but need more in-depth knowledge and the ability to transform that data into meaningful information? Do you need to understand how the work you do contributes to data-driven decisions and higher expectations? As the volume, variety and velocity of data continue to reach unprecedented levels, healthcare professionals and their organizations must be able to decipher the information that truly counts. This one-day, hands-on workshop helps you develop those skills through discussion and demonstration. The presenter helps you learn the processes essential for examining data to uncover hidden patterns, correlations, and other information that can be used to make better decisions. You will work to understand statistical analysis and procedures, data mining techniques, healthcare data files, and advanced program functions. Case scenarios will demonstrate this knowledge for greater learning retention. With the help of this session, you can become the “go to” p
erson within your organization for accurate, dependable information on analyzing, interpreting and managing data. Get the skills you need to move into the future. Register for this valuable session—and don’t forget to bring your own laptop to the workshop.
- Understand statistical analysis and procedures
- Explain data mining techniques
- Gain superior data analytics skills and knowledge to position yourself as an HIM leader
- Demonstrate data presentation skills that facilitate actionable recommendations
- Formulate knowledge through case scenarios using healthcare data
- Create, analyze, and manipulate healthcare data files
- Learn advanced MS Excel functions that may lead to making data-driven decisions
Click here to learn more about this workshop or to register.