WHIMA ROI Workshop
October 28, 2022
8:45 AM - 4:00 PM CT
Glacier Canyon Lodge
Wisconsin Dells, WI
- WHIMA Member – $84
- WHIMA Student Member – $42
- Non-Member – $105
- Educator – WHIMA Member – $63
- Educator – Non-Member – $79
WHIMA Offers discounted rates to Members and Non-Members if the criteria are met:
- If 3 or more individuals from the same organization (not a health corporation) register together for the meeting, you will receive a discount of 5% for each registration. Example: The discount would be available if all three or more individuals are from the same physical location, i.e., Advocate Health Care. The three could not be from Advocate Health Care and other Advocate Aurora Health facilities.
- Student Members are not eligible for group discounts.
- Group discounts are only available when all registrants are registered at the same time, on the same registration. Discounts are automatically reflected once three registrants are added to a single registration
- Full or part-time faculty in the HIM programs in Wisconsin will be offered 1 discounted registration for the Annual Conference and at each WHIMA fully sponsored seminar/workshop
- Discount is 25%.
- This excludes adjunct faculty
Consents and Waivers
Personal Responsibility & Liability Waiver: By attending a Wisconsin Health Information Management Association (WHIMA) in-person Event, you voluntarily assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury related to exposure to COVID-19, and release WHIMA from liability for any injury or harm that may result by attending the Event. WHIMA’s goal is to ensure a safe meeting environment. As such, you also agree to abide by any prevention or safety measures that WHIMA, the venue, the County health department, or the State of Wisconsin may have in place during the Event. You also agree not to attend the Event if you become ill, are aware that you’ve been directly exposed to the COVID-19 virus within two weeks before the Event, or exhibit any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus before or during the Event.
Photo Release: By attending a Wisconsin Health Information Management Association (WHIMA) in-person Event, you voluntarily grant WHIMA, its representatives and employees, permission to take photographs of you in association with your participation in the Event, and use the likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any of its publications, including but not limited to web-based publications. You waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your photograph or likeness.
Registration has closed.