Coding Educator & Auditor
St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
Full time. Perform audits on the coding staff across all patient types; train and educate staff on findings as well as new coding issues.
Train providers on accurate coding and documentation.
- RHIA, RHIT, or CCS experienced coder.
- Vast experience 5 years + in all phases of acute care facility coding and abstracting.
- Broad Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10-CM, CPT-4, HCPCS, DRG’s, APR-DRG’s, APG’s, and POA determination.
- In-depth knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding principles, government regulation, protocols and third party requirements.
- Outstanding ability to constantly code at 95% accuracy.
- Great ability to efficiently present information to individuals and groups.
- Great ability to train and mentor coding staff.
- Ability to prepare reports and procedure manuals.
- Proficient with MS Office tools and coding related software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- As noted above.
- RHIA, RHIT, or CCS
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- As well as many other benefits.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Contact Connie Kryzer
- By mail: Connie Kryzer c/o St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, 1200 Grant Boulevard, Wabasha MN 55981
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org