Data Analyst Programmer
Wisconsin Hospital Association Information Center
The Wisconsin Hospital Association Information Center (WHAIC)is seeking an experienced candidate for a full-time position of Data Analyst Programmer.
This position’s primary responsibility is to support new and existing business intelligence/analytic solutions and resolve issues with reports and data as identified by WHAIC customers.
Wisconsin Hospital Association Information Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability unrelated to ability to do the job, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will also be responsible for developing and maintaining applications and associated databases, as needed to forward the goals of the WHA Information Center (WHAIC).
- This position will primarily work with WHAIC’s business intelligence tool, Tableau, to create state-of-the-art analytical packages, reporting, and analysis for use by WHAIC and its customers (both internal and external).
- This position is responsible for partnering with WHAIC staff and interacting with customers to identify, define, and implement analytical packages/solutions to meet our customer’s business needs for data, analytics, and information.
- In addition, this position will be responsible for applying database administration and programming skills to maximize the accessibility and utility of hospital, and other health care, data collected and maintained by WHAIC.
- Experience with business intelligence/analytics tools (preferably Tableau), ASP.Net webforms, Windows development using C# in Visual Studio are also required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- WHAIC offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package.
- For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and salary history.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Submit resume and salary history to email@example.com