2020 Fall Conference Registration Fees
|Fall Conference Bundle – Member||$48|
|Fall Conference Bundle – Non Member||$60|
|Fall Conference Al a Carte – Member||$10 per CEU|
|Fall Conference Al a Carte – Non Member||$12 per CEU|
- Breaking Into the Industry Session – FREE
Educator • Faculty
Full or part-time faculty in the HIM programs in Wisconsin will be offered 1 discounted registration for the Annual Conference and at each WHIMA fully sponsored seminar/workshop.
Discount is 25%.
(This excludes adjunct faculty)
• WHIMA Offers discounted rates to Members and Non-Members if the criteria are met:
• If 3 or more individuals from the same organization (not health corporation) register together for the meeting, you will receive a discount of 5% for each registration.
• Student Members are not eligible for group discounts.
• Group discounts are only available when all registrants are registered at the same time, on the same registration.
2020 Virtual Annual Conference Sessions
You will also have an opportunity to register for some of the educational sessions from the WHIMA Annual Conference!
Members: $10 per CEU
Non-Members: $12 per CEU
On Demand Annual sessions will be available through January 19, 2021.
Registration will close at 11:59 PM CT January 19, 2021.
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa). You will receive two emails once you join – 1) a confirmation email and 2) a registration statement email which serves as your receipt (if you paid by credit card) or invoice (if you plan to pay by check).
If you are paying by check, make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex, include your invoice # that is on your registration statement email, and mail your check to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the registration statement email.