WHIMA Annual Conference Exhibits & Sponsors
The stakes are high at WHIMA23! Roll the dice and join the WHIMA 2023 Annual Conference in Wisconsin Dells, WI. The WHIMA Annual Conference is THE largest premier Conference in Wisconsin for Health Information Management professionals. The WHIMA23 conference will take place in person at the Glacier Canyon Lodge from May 17-19, 2023. Register early and take advantage of early bird registration fees. Learn more about what is included in your booth purchase and how to receive discounted registration fees HERE.
Dedicated exhibit hours and unique opportunities to have face-to-face engagement with your customers to build strong connections are incorporated into the Conference. The full Exhibit Hall is open Wednesday evening and Thursday morning, but there are also opportunities for exhibitors to engage with attendees at other times throughout the Conference. View the Conference agenda.
Other marketing opportunities include vendor showcase sessions on Thursday, advertising, and sponsorships. There is a limit of six spots for exhibitors to pitch their products and services to attendees during the Vendor Showcase. The first six vendors who register as an exhibitor and indicate they want to participate are the lucky winners to showcase on Thursday. The sessions must be educational and expand the knowledge and skills of attendees or continued competence in HIM.
Sponsoring an event is a great way to reinforce your company’s presence and receive additional exposure at the conference and to all the WHIMA HIM professionals through pre-show marketing. Starting at $250, participating in the sponsorship program helps you to increase the visibility of your company’s products and services to Wisconsin’s 2100 + health information management professionals, along with reinforcing your presence to our conference attendees. Choose an event to sponsor and see all the benefits of sponsorship HERE.
Get in on the winnings by registering as an exhibitor, signing up for a vendor showcase session, advertising, or sponsoring an event at the WHIMA Annual Conference.
Visit the event website often for more updates on the WHIMA 2023 Annual Conference! If you have questions or need assistance, contact the WHIMA Executive Office at email@example.com or 785-531-0647.
Exhibitor Registration Fee
- Early Bird Registration – $500 per booth for all payments received on or before March 26, 2023
- $600 for all payments received after March 26, 2023
- Virtual Exhibitor Registration Fee – $100 – includes exhibit table for handouts, freebies, etc., and attendee list, excluding those who have opted out of sharing their information.
SAVE on the registration fee.
- Become a WHIMA Corporate Partner for a discount on the exhibitor registration fee. Learn more HERE about the many benefits of becoming a WHIMA Corporate Partner.
- Partnership Level Corporate Partner – 25% discount
- Benefactor Level Corporate Partner – 15% discount
- Friend Level Corporate Partner – 10% discount
Total Savings at Annual Conference for Corporate Partners – $150-$605
- Vendors whom WHIMA has contracted with to speak at one of the educational sessions at the 2023 Annual Conference receive a 10% discount on a single exhibit booth. Limited speaking opportunities are available. Submit your interest HERE.
What is Included in The Exhibit Fee?
- 8’ x 10’ booth includes: 8’ tall back drape – 3’ tall side drape – 2’ (w) X 8’ (l) X 30” (h) skirted table – folding chairs – small wastebasket – 7” X 44” booth ID sign
- Electricity (110-volt outlet)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Attendee registration discount – One company representative will receive a 50% discount on the attendee registration fee and is eligible for continuing education hours for the sessions they attend. The company representative attending the sessions MUST also register as an attendee. After registering as an exhibitor, contact Teresa Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org for the customer code to receive the discount.
- List of meeting attendees to include their contact information, excluding those who have opted out of sharing their information.
- Approximately 4 hours of dedicated time with attendees — 1.5 hours during Grand Opening on Wednesday | 1 hour during Registration and breakfast on Thursday | .5 hours during Refreshment Break on Thursday morning | 1 hour during Lunch on Thursday with attendees in the Solutions Corner
- Food and beverage for two company representatives – Wednesday Grand Opening reception, Thursday continental breakfast, Thursday refreshment break, and lunch
- Company Name and Logo on the Conference meeting Yapp App
- Company video and/or handout on the WHIMA Annual Conference event website and Yapp App (optional)
- General promotion to 2100+ health information professionals in Wisconsin in conference communications via e-mails, social media, event website, etc.
- Company Name and Logo in the WHIMA Annual Conference on-site brochure.
- WI Expo is the service provider for booth equipment and shipping. Please contact Michelle Niemczyk at (262) 670-1300 with questions or to secure additional equipment.
- Food and beverage for additional company representatives are available for purchase during registration.
Exhibitor Information – Key Dates, Times, & Deadlines
December 2022 – March 2023
March 26, 2023
Early Bird Registration Deadline – Booth fees increase on March 27, 2023
April 1, 2023
Deadline to request Corporate Partnership refunds – Exhibitor Terms
April 16, 2023
Exhibitor Registration closes
April 16, 2023
Due Date: Advertisement in the Annual Conference on-site program
April 16, 2023
WHIMA Group Rate Hotel Guest Room Reservation Deadline
April 16, 2023
Deadline to request exhibitor registration refunds – Exhibitor Terms
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Location: Sandstone Ballroom
12:00 Noon – 5:00 PM – Exhibitor booth set up
5:00 – 6:30 PM – Grand Opening of the Solutions Corner and Reception
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Location: Sandstone Ballroom
7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast – Exhibits open if vendor desires
10:00 – 10:30 AM Refreshment Break – Exhibits open
10:30 – 11:20 AM Vendor Product/Service Sessions – Six (6) vendors will be given 15 minutes to exclusively showcase their product/service in an educational meeting room. This opportunity will be given to the first six (6) registered vendors who request participation in the registration.
12:20 – 12:50 PM Lunch and networking with meeting attendees in the Solutions Corner – Exhibits open
12:50 – 1:15 PM Drawing for prizes in the Solutions Corner – Exhibits Open
1:35 – 3:30 PM – Vendors dismantle the booth
Advertising in the WHIMA Annual Conference on-site program. The WHIMA Annual Conference on-site program is distributed to all attendees, speakers, and exhibitors at the Annual Meeting.
- Advertising for this booklet is on a first come first serve basis and is due no later than April 16, 2023.
- Prepayment is required for all advertising.
- All advertisements should be in PDF format.
- Annual Conference on-site program Advertisement Pricing:
- Full page – 7 ¾” x 10″ – $400
- Half page – 7 ¾” x 4 ¾” horizontal – $285
- Half page – 3 ¾” x 10″ vertical – $285
- Quarter page – 3 ¾” x 4 ¾” – $180
- Business Card size – 3 ¾” x 2″ – $100
Annual Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
|Meal – Full Sponsorship – This sponsorship includes a vendor welcome and company introduction at the meal.||$2,500|
|Meal – Partial Sponsorship||$500|
|Refreshment Break – Full Sponsorship||$1,000|
|Refreshment Break – Partial Sponsorship||$500|
|Solutions Corner Grand Opening Reception – Full Sponsorship – This sponsorship includes a vendor welcome and company introduction at the Grand Opening.||$3,500|
|Solutions Corner Grand Opening Reception – Partial Sponsorship||$500|
|Speaker Sponsorship – Keynote – Kristin Bock – This sponsorship includes a vendor welcome, a company introduction, and an introduction of the speaker.||$2,000|
|Speaker Sponsorship – Educational||$500|
|Networking-Social Event: – Tuesday, May 16, 2023 – TBD||TBD|
|Networking-Social Event: Trivia Night – Wednesday, May 17, 2023||TBD|
|Networking-Social Event: Thursday – Thursday, May 18, 2023 – TBD||TBD|
|Annual Conference Notepads for Attendees (with your company name/logo)||Full Sponsorship (vendor provides)|
|Annual Conference Meeting App||$400|
|Attendee Bags (with your company name/logo)||Full Sponsorship (vendor provides)|
Your company sponsorship is most appreciated and will be recognized in the following ways:
- Pre-conference marketing communication on the WHIMA website and e-communications
- Annual Conference – Welcome/WHIMA Business Meeting
- Annual Conference on-site program
- Revolving continuous PowerPoint in the meeting rooms
- Table-top and/or floor sign
WHIMA 2023 Annual Conference Exhibitor Terms
- By reserving and paying for a booth, you agree to the exhibitor terms outlined here.
- Exhibitor shall be liable for the total payment due, whether or not the exhibitor participates in the event or uses the full space or number of booths to which it is committed.
- Booth selection is reserved when full payment is received.
- Booths are assigned by WHIMA. WHIMA in its sole discretion reserves the right to add, alter, or delete the layout of the floorplan at any time. The decision concerning the allocation of booth space will be binding upon all exhibitors.
- Food and beverage are provided for two (2) representatives from each registered exhibitor. Food and beverage include Wednesday’s Grand Opening reception, Thursday breakfast, a refreshment break, and Thursday lunch. Additional food and beverages may be purchased for $85.00 per person.
- The exhibitor is responsible for ordering additional services such as extra booth equipment, freight handling, and shipping. WI Expo is the service provider for booth equipment and shipping. Please contact Michelle Niemczyk at (262) 670-1300 with questions or to secure additional equipment.
- Electricity (110-volt outlet) and WiFi are included in the booth price. Additional electricity or internet is available for purchase. Please contact Teresa Pearson at email@example.com to order.
- Booth refunds can be requested through April 16, 2023. Cancellation of a booth made on or before April 16, 2023, will receive a refund of one-half the booth fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after April 16, 2023.
- WHIMA has the right to postpone, shorten, or cancel the event. If the event is canceled, the agreement will be terminated with no liability to the organizer except that organizer shall be obligated to refund booth fees paid by the exhibitor.
- To cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the meeting name and meeting date.
- Online registration will close at 11:59 PM CT on April 16, 2023. Onsite registration will NOT be available.
- Cancellation of Corporate Partnership made on or before April 1, 2023, will receive a full refund minus a 15% processing fee. No refunds will be given if cancellations are made after April 1, 2023.
WHIMA and Glacier Canyon Lodge or any officer, agent, or employee thereof, shall not be liable for the safety of the exhibitors’ property, its agents, or employees, from damage by fire, accident, or any other causes. The exhibitor does hereby release and indemnify WHIMA and Glacier Canyon Lodge from any such claim of any kind or nature. Every exhibitor is required to and guarantees to have in force, at his own expense, his insurance covering his employees not only on worker’s compensation and the employer’s liability, but also on general public liability, injury, accident, and any damage to the exhibitor’s property. WHIMA and The Glacier Canyon Lodge shall in no way be held responsible. The exhibitor is responsible for any damages to the materials of Glacier Canyon Lodge.
WHIMA is a component state association (CSA) of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). WHIMA is an independent legal entity and is not a partner or agent of AHIMA. AHIMA does not review or control and is not responsible for, any obligation WHIMA may incur or any liability to which WHIMA may be subject.
Registration will close at 11:59 PM CT on April 16, 2023. No onsite registration will be available.
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, or Visa). You will receive two emails once you join – 1) a confirmation email and 2) a registration statement email which serves as your receipt (if you paid by credit card) or invoice (if you plan to pay by check).
If you are paying by check, make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex, include your invoice # that is on your registration statement email, and mail your check to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the registration statement email.