Access will be provided to you via email within 2 business days following receipt of payment. The email will be from KnowledgeConnex.
The conference consists of recorded webinar sessions.
Be sure to listen to this welcome message from WHIMA President Emmy Johnson, RHIA that addresses important topics!
Below are the access instructions that you will need in order to access the virtual conference. Your user login account has been created for the KnowledgeConnex Learning Management System (LMS).
1 – To login visit https://www.elearningconnex.com
- Use the username and password that was provided to you in the email sent from KnowledgeConnex.
2 – After you login, you will be taken to “My Courses“.
- Under My Courses, you will see a link to your new online course – WHIMA | 2020 Virtual Annual Conference.
- Click on the link to WHIMA | 2020 Virtual Annual Conference.
- Then go to the bottom of the page and you will see a heading “Course Content“. Click on a session name under the heading Course Content.IMPORTANT: If you do not see “Course Content” at the bottom of the page or “Start Course” on the blue button on the right side of the page (see example screenshot) then you will need to REFRESH YOUR BROWSER. Learn more about refreshing your browser.
3 – You will have 60 days to access the WHIMA | 2020 Virtual Annual Conference.
4 – CE Certificate
- You will have access to the CE AFTER you click on EACH OF THE SESSIONS listed under Course Content.
- You can access by going to “My Certificates”. When you click on a certificate, the certificate will either automatically download or will automatically appear. This will depend on your browser.
If you need further assistance, please click here.