Access is an up to date, modern, robust social media platform where members can engage with AHIMA, fellow HI professionals, and other content. You can join communities based on your type of work, professional interests, and much more.
Here are five key things to know about Access:
- Access is the premier place to build your professional network and discover content to help you excel. You can join communities based on your type of work, professional interests, and much more.
- Access is designed to feel like the social media platforms you’re accustomed to. Get excited to see curated health information content in your newsfeed!
- Access communities will have folders where you can easily share resources and documents.
- You don’t have to be on your computer to take advantage of Access – its mobile-friendly interface looks great on phones and tablets.
- On Access, you can follow topics that interest you using your favorite #hashtags. For example, following #PatientID will allow you to see posts with that hashtag.
Watch the video to learn more about Access.
Explore the FAQ regarding Access