WHIMA Engage Community
What are Engage Communities?
Engage is AHIMA’s online communities that are a virtual Web-based portal that AHIMA members and non-members can use to access a full range of knowledge resources, maintain member-to-member ntetworking groups, share professional practice solutions, and condut association business.
WHIMA has an Engage community for Wisconsin members to keep you informed about the association and changes in legislation and regulations. The WHIMA Engage community provides resources and an opportunity for members to interact with other members.
How do you participate?
- Visit the AHIMA Engage Community Homepage
- Enter your member ID and your last name in lower case letters as your “Password” (if this is your first visit)
- Select the Communities “tab” and then under “Community Type” select “Component State Associations” from the drop down options
- Scroll to Wisconsin in the alphabetical listing of component state association Engage communities
- To join the Wisconsin Engage, select the “Join” tab
Engage communities can help you solve a problem, keep you posted on the latest professional information, and share ideas.