WHIMA Undergraduate Scholarship Application
To Qualify for a Scholarship, the Following Criteria Must be Met:
- Completed application and essay must be submitted by February 28th.
- Must be a student member of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) AND of the Wisconsin Health Information Management Association (WHIMA).
- Must be enrolled in a Commission on Accreditation for Health Information and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) accredited Health Information Administration program or Health Information Technology program at the time the scholarship funds are awarded.
- Must have successfully completed at least one semester of a program.
- Must document a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better and submit a current unofficial college transcript with the application.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation are required (may be personal or professional).
- Previous awardees may submit an application biennially (every other year).