WHIMA Fall Conference Sessions Now Available On-Demand
Did you miss attending WHIMA’s Fall Conference Live Virtual event? Well, you’re in luck! You can now purchase individual sessions via WHIMA’s website.
Sessions available for purchase are:
- Strengthen Your Resilience: Ready Set, Grow – Amy Dee
- 2022 I-10 CM & PCS Guidelines and MCC/CC Updates – Sheila Goethel
- HIM Recruitment Challenges (a panel session) – Julie Hable, Jamie Purdeu, Wil Limp
- Data Analytics – Basic – Christopher Springer
- Utilizing Pivot Tables for Data Analytics – Christopher Springer
- CDI Inpatient – Sepsis III Inclusion Geoff New
- Workforce and Management Trends – Christine Williams
- Student Academy – CTRL ALT Expand! and Right Time Right Now (no CEUs) – Julie Larsen
- Mental Flexibility: Reframe to Shift Your Perspective and Strengthen Your Resilience – Amy Dee
If you are ready to laugh your way through an easy 50 minutes, make sure you check out both of Amy Dee’s sessions. You won’t be sorry you did! Amy combines hilarious real-life situations (which many of us can relate to) with behavioral science to help you re-train your brain.
To check out session descriptions or to purchase click here.
Cost per session:
Member/Student Member | $10/CEU
Non-Member | $12.50/CEU